Europa-List: What a differerce in price !

Subject: Europa-List: What a differerce in price !
From: stephen vestuti <s.vestuti@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:35:30

Hi All,

Europa no longer supply the two latches used on the oil and water access
doors on the upper engine cowl.
Instead, they supply a 1/2 turn dzus fastner which I don't like.

ACS supply the latches for a staggering 150 dollers each !
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/flushlatch.php

I have just purchased a pair for 8 uk pounds each, they have arrived
and are are perfect, they are made from stainless steel, here is the link if any
new builders are interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300562893161?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

By the way, thanks to all who contacted me regarding the Naca vents that Europa
no longer supply and particularly Alan who is sending a pair on,

Steve.

Read this topic online here: