Europa-List: Re: Nose Wheel!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Nose Wheel!
From: robertpeterfrost <robertpeterfrost@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 09:00:24

Hi All,

After tightening up the castle nut to 18lb we still had a problem so I took your
advise and purchased Fluorcarbon Nyogel 868H, stripped out the nose wheel and
found a small amount of grease had got on the shimmy plate (Nev Eyre was
correct,
again!!), cleaned it all down and used the Nyogel, test flew the aircraft
and it works a treat!!

I purchased a 10 gram tube (NL1013) from Newgate Simms Ltd, Chester (01244
660771),
they were VERY helpful, cost 21.00 including Vat and delivery, a very worthwhile
purchase and highly recommended.

Regards

Robert

--------