Re: Europa-List: 912S Rough Running at High Revs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912S Rough Running at High Revs
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:04:07
 Hi Bryan
Had some thing similar earlier this month and found two problems, One of th
red wires from the charging coils had broken
inside the stainless shield coming up to the Ignition boxes, and also found
one of my Mag switches playing up and leaking to earth
some times,
 It took a fair bit of head scratching to isolate the faults,

I have included a easy fault finding list to troubleshoot your problem, (
found on the Internet)
best wishes
Ivor

*