RE: Europa-List: Naca vents

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Naca vents
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:01:20

I can't find a number=2C it was a long time ago. I don't even see the Naca
scoop in the current catlogue.I happen to have a spare set I can let you ha
ve=2C if you are interested.
Cheers =2C
Karl

From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Fri=2C 7 Oct 2011 12:07:39 -0400

Somebody mentioned a repair kit for the vent screw for ACS - any idea of a

part number?

Cheers

Trev Pond
G-LINN

In a message dated 07/10/2011 14:35:53 GMT Daylight Time=2C