RE: Europa-List: Fuel Filler Neck

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Filler Neck
From: Gavin and Anne Lee <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:14:17
Had the same problem, you need to seal the connections between the metal
and the rubber, best way to do this is with redux (or what ever they
call it nowdays)  mix some up and smear it inside the rubber connecting
pieces and then reassemble and tighten the hose clamps, haven=99t
had a problem since

Gavin Lee       ##355    ZK-EPA