Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop & weighing

Subject: Europa-List: Tailwheel angle stop & weighing
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 01:16:36

I am just at final inspection stage but I am not impressed with the small pin as
the limit stop having already snapped it off once while moving it around. I
have seen a better way that looks to be part of the rod/rudder (graham
singleton)
mod. I dont want to redo all the inside rudder, but could I just use the limit
bit does anyone know, and is it through Europa?

Had the plane weighed, by that nice Roy Sears (inexpensive compared to
PlaneWeights)
measured 369.5 kg 814.6lb but I dont know if thats normal or what also cofg
1.534m  60.2"

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Build nearing completion

Read this topic online here: