Re: Europa-List: Navaid servo, full left aileron

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Navaid servo, full left aileron
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:17:45

Hi Marcel

I have a bit similar failure. I have a combination
Trio EZ Pilot & Garmin 296. When engaging the
servo to follow the route, it goes to route but 30
degrees to the left.
I noticed if I first switch off the EZ, then
confirm the route again and finally switch on the
EZ, it goes perfectly and follows the specific
route  to the final destination.
I contacted Jerry and he told there is a known
software bug (I purchased my EZ 2009).
He kindly asked me to send it to them for a new
software installation but so far I have refused
because I do not want to open my panel for that
minor reason - I can live (fly) with it.

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours: 242,0

37500 Lempaala