Re: Europa-List: AVGAS UL 91 is Rotax 912 specific: Map of where sold

Subject: Re: Europa-List: AVGAS UL 91 is Rotax 912 specific: Map of where sold
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:04:28
Hi,
Interesting to see Mogas 91 offered. We have Mogas 91 or 95 or 98, all unlea
ded. Which is the best to use for the Rotax 912s? I have been using the high
er octane however the 91 is considerably cheaper if it is suitable.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street
Fendalton,
Christchurch,  8052
New Zealand.

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Ph 64 3 3515166
Mob 0210640221

On 12/08/2011, at 9:26 AM, "Bob Hitchcock" <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net> wro
te:

> Hi
>
> Total France are now rolling out the Rotax 912 specific AVGAS UL91
>
> Read the article in the LAA magazine  and after making some enquiries obta
ined this useful link:

> http://www.total.fr/carburants/les-carburants-aviation/avgas-91-ul.html
>
> The link indicates the aerodromes  that are selling it to date. Total Fran
ce say  2 or 3 more airfields are to be converted  each month, often replaci
ng the existing AVGAS 100LL offering. =46rom a Europa Rotax selfish point of
 view it is good to see Europe is quickly moving in this direction.  Clearly
 for most  Mogas still the preferred choice at home. But, having looked at t
he lead deposits on my plugs recently, following fifty hours touring  using b
oth Avgas 100LL and Mogas, happy to see a more Rotax sympathetic option arri
ve for trips a long way from home.

=========
=========
=========