Europa-List: 914 performance

Subject: Europa-List: 914 performance
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:05:06

Hi everyone,

I would like to collect some performance data for the 914 equipped Europa's.
In particular I would like to hear power settings (Manifold Pressure)
and resulting airspeed (preferably in the range of 25 to 30 inch MAP).
And of course whether the airplane is a trigear or a mono, and whether
it has special drag reduction modifcations (speed kits, wing root
fairings, etc.)

I'm experimenting with a few modifications which could reduce drag but
as my airplane was relatively non-standard from the beginning some
performance data to compare with would be handy.

I will publish some results later.

Thanks in advance,
Frans