Europa-List: Wickenby Wings and Wheels this Saturday and Sunday.

Subject: Europa-List: Wickenby Wings and Wheels this Saturday and Sunday.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:28:38
Hi!  Everyone.

I am really hoping that the Europa fraternity will put in a good turnout for
the East Midlands Region Wickenby Wings and Wheels.  We have two great days
scheduled and an excellent Marquee event on Saturday Evening with a Forties
theme Live Band from Waddington .  We have our very own male singer who
demonstrated his talent on a recent club  evening but on the 18th he may be
otherwise occupied since he's half of our new duo responsible for moving the
club restaurant and club facility into more charismatic and up market times
so he will probably be too busy for further demonstrations !

I intend having my double "knocker" caravan and awning there in which we
once slept 16 students so just bring your sleeping bags and it should be
cosy, oh! also ear plugs because one or two whose names are not for
publication are pretty good at "rasping " the night away on a belly full of
beer ! Three or four of us will be doing Kids flight experiences and Flights
for Life trips.

I say East Midlands Region because whilst I acknowledge we are a little
NORTH of Watford we still hope to catch the eye of those South of Watford .
I just did Stauning (EKVJ) on Friday Direct and back Saturday Direct
Wickenby and the previous weekend my brother rode jump seat with me to Eslov
Near Malmo and back via Texel so Wickenby should be a push over for you lot,
come on now........you must know we aren't YORKIES !

Regards

Bob Harrison.G-PTAG