Europa-List: Re: Bonding of upper fuselage

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bonding of upper fuselage
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 07:38:05

I'll add my 10 cents worth.  I had the high MOD and that seem to help when I put
the top on, in that, everything was in alignment.   I had two helpers and one
young one to get inside.  I used PVC molding, from the lumber yard, along the
whole length with screws, large washers and wing nuts about every six inches.

Here are four pictures and the two helpers.  As a note I put the landing gear in
before installing the top.  This caused some problems with the wing pins.  I
had to remove the pilot's brushing and then re-install them.  Both wing pin now
go in with no trouble.

Read this topic online here:

Attachments:

http://forums.matronics.com//files/gluing_top_on_004_207.jpg