RE: Europa-List: Wing pin mod through flap closeout

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wing pin mod through flap closeout
From: philip george <philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 20:07:31

Tony i did the wing pin mod thru the close out and infact had the LAA incor
perate my method at the back of the instruction sheets having first had And
y Draper come around to inspect it . Saves a whole lot of filling and refin
ishing ect . No paint is required and no visible signs left . Will be off l
ine for the next three weeks visiting mother in law in Philippines.
regards.
Philip George.  G-EORJ   mono

> Subject: Europa-List: Wing pin mod through flap closeout
> From: tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com
> Date: Sat=2C 23 Apr 2011 04:07:34 +1000
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Gidday=2C
> I am pondering this  compulsory task=2C and would like to know if anyone
has used this method over the one through the wing skin? If so=2C would you
 do it that way again=2C and have any specific advice? In blind ignorance
=2C it seems better to me. Thanks.