Re: Europa-List: 914 TACH/EMSD-10

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 TACH/EMSD-10
From: Lisbet og Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:48:34
Hi

I have aquestion from the same drawer: on the backside of the electric
REV-counter there are tree pins marked #1, #2 and #3  -  the 914
delivers output to the rev-counter in wire 26 and 13, but I can't find
any documentation saying wich wire on wich pin ....

Gert
OY-GDS  -  Mono and 914

Den 19/04/2011 kl. 22.17 skrev Fergus Kyle:

> Cheers,
>
>         Today=92s challenge is finding the wires which produce the
RPM, hopefully. With 52 years into Amateur Radio licence, I=92m having
trouble sensing the meaning if the =93electric=92 tach on the 914 to
hook up with my Dynon EMSD10 screen. The circuit diagram seems meagre to
me.

>         The diagram on 914 Installation manual, p75 shows wires 26 and
13 magically feeding a tachometer of sorts - #26 is attached to its
negative terminal and #13 attached to some other one undetermined. A
third terminal on the tach gets 12Vdc.    I have arranged 26&13 to
connect but can=92t comprehend the EMS connections to them. I suspect
one goes to ground and one to the #32 EMS wire.