Re: Europa-List: Gluing Tip

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gluing Tip
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:39:51

On 12 Apr 2011, at 23:35, GRAHAM SINGLETON wrote:

> don't suppose you know if it exists our side of the pond do you

Graham - there is stuff called Shoe Goo available on Amazon UK at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shoe-Goo-Original-Formula-Colours/dp/B0010YTLUU/ref=pd_sim_sg_1

and the description seems to match what Fergus described.

Repair Products UK also have E6000 in a different packaging to the Shoe Goo on
their website at a slightly higher price than Amazon:

http://www.repairproducts.co.uk/page35.htm

As ever, Google is your friend!

Hope this helps.

Rowland
(currently enduring the attentions of builders - house not aeroplane - for a
serious
bit of re-modelling)