RE: Europa-List: fuel tank question

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuel tank question
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:01:56

Just fill it up, and see if it leaks. My opinion is that the time to worry
about tank strapping (causing pressure points) is during the build. Maybe
someone else has a better idea. After that, try to keep some level of gas in
it, to minimize the number of expansion cycles that come with not having any
gas in it for awhile.