Europa-List: Wingtip Lights

Subject: Europa-List: Wingtip Lights
From: Kelvin Weston <kelv@kdweston.biz>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:16:09

Hi

Are there any UK owners / builders that have a PFA / LAA approved mod for
wingtip
lights on the XS wing?

I will be fitting the Airworld Skyflash streamlined heads but any information
would
be helpful.  There are no LAA standard mods covering this but a repeat mod
may be a possibility if I can get the information.  I dont want to re-invent
the wheel!

I wish this type of information i.e. a mods list by aircraft type was available
---From the LAA, it would enable other builders to make easier mod applications.
I have found at least a dozen photos of UK Europas with wingtip lights.  Were
they all prototype mods?

I guess thats how the LAA make up their funds!

--------
Regards

Kelv Weston
Kit 497