RE: Europa-List: flap drive pin engagement

Subject: RE: Europa-List: flap drive pin engagement
From: david park <dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 14:37:20

Replaced my bearing housings with heat gun=2C and turned bearing with mole
and levered with screwdriver on edge - no problem.
Dave G-LDVO

> Subject: Europa-List: flap drive pin engagement
> From: keesdebussy@hotmail.com
> Date: Tue=2C 8 Mar 2011 05:07:30 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

om>

> In my case the flap drive pins engagement comply with the service bulleti
n on that matter but at the portside it is at the limit. So I decide the br
ing it well within the limits and I purchased the special bearing housing f
rom Europa Aircraft.

> I have now a problem to remove the original housing and bearing from the
x-tube. The x-tube end was heated with a hot air gun (air of 600 degr. C /
1110 degr. F) but I could not get any movement of the bearing housing.

> Has anybody experience in removeing the bearing housing from the X-tube ?
 Any ideas are welcome.