Re: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 21:48:01
Bud, if you enjoy what you're doing (and it seems to me you do) why stop?
=0ASlowing down a bit won't do any harm though ?:-)=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A
________________________________=0AFrom: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>=0ATo:
 europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Friday, 4 March, 2011 20:47:51=0ASubject
: Re: Europa-List: Retirement - off topic=0A=0ARetirement - off topic  =0AF
erg,=0AI think I will work until I drop now...I am working 7 days a week no
w and  never =0Aget the "when are you going to do" (I won't say bitched  at
 because my wife is =0Anot one), so maybe I have found a good thing.=0A =0A
Thanks for that,=0ABud=0A----- Original Message ----- =0A>From: Fergus Kyle
 =0A>To: 5EUROPALIST =0A>Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:36    AM=0A>Subjec
t: Europa-List: Retirement - off    topic=0A>=0A>=0A>Kingsley,=0A> I see yo
u are anxious regarding impending    retirement andIwrite to console =0A>yo
u. I realise that this is    not'company    business'and will not    repeat
.=0A>        I have    been retired for 22 years. My wife has not.=0A>
   The first item is the weekly calendar which consists    of:=0A>Saturday,
 Church, Garbage,    Saturday, Saturday, Saturday and Saturday. The =0A>las
t day of the week    is:Yesterday.  Everything must be    done today-see
=0A>Yesterday.Routines assume immense    proportionssincethere would be no
room    =0A>forPrevious Work..Hourlywage values approach zero since such th
atyouwill spend 4 =0A>hours saving a dollar/euro/pound-abargain.=0A>
 Everything based on Forever takes on new    meaning. A 20-year    =0A>inve
stmenthas no meaning.-in fact, an annual    subscription calls for Board
=0A>Approval. To save    a marriage, attempt to find a third person for the
 Board.=0A>Happy Sailing,=0A>Ferg=0A>Do notarchive=0A>       =0A>  =0A>href
="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronhref
="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com=0A> href="ht