Europa-List: tp9/tp10 retention

Subject: Europa-List: tp9/tp10 retention
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:47:03

I am just about to fettle up the tailplane torque tube holes and bond the
bearings
into the fuselage, but I thought I remembered that there was some talk a while
back of an improved TP9/TP10 retention mod, maybe even a factory approved
scheme (as opposed to Bob Harrison's and Phil Tunney's clamps, and the factory
Loctite approach). Am I dreaming or can anyone point me in the right direction?

in friendship

Rowland