Re: Europa-List: Annual Checklist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Annual Checklist
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 09:16:58
Troy,

I have a PDF of the Monowheel Owners Manual.  It's a bit larger than half a meg.
I should be able to e-mail it directly to you.

Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Tri-Gear, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S Prop
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117

On Jan 7, 2011, at 21:26, Troy Maynor wrote:

> Hi All,
> Here I am struggling again to find something I had or dreamed I had it.
> Where can I find a copy of the annual conditional inspection for the Europa
> Monowheel?
(or maybe the 100 hour) I have looked where I thought I had one in my
document folder. No joy anywhere.
> Also, does anyone know what's up with the Europa Forum Site. Seems to be not
up at all but down. I really appreciate that site so much.