Europa-List: Zolatone cockpit paint application

Subject: Europa-List: Zolatone cockpit paint application
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:45:55

All,

After perusing the europa-list archive, I've picked up a lot of
reassuring information on this topic...thanks.

I could not find any mention however of the type of Zolatone product
used...I find it comes in "Counterpoints, Liuminations, Metal,
Polomyx, and Polomyx Airless".

Does anyone who's used it recall which product they sprayed, and
whether any one was better suited than another? (Price range is
significant...Polomyx appears to be the low-priced spread...I see that
Acft. Spruce does not seem to differentiate...)

Thanks,

Fred