Re: Europa-List: AMPREG 21

Subject: Re: Europa-List: AMPREG 21
From: Steade <steade@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 09:03:10

Bob

I had exactly the same situation. Luckily the structural work was
finished with Ampreg 20 but for some of the finishing I used Ampreg 21.

I found the same issues as yourself. The only way to improve things that
I found was to wet sand or post cure the component before sanding.

I only had a small amount left to do but if I was to do this again I
would try another resin. It needs checking but I believe for the filling
operations you can use whatever resin you like.

Regards

David Steade