Re: Europa-List: Any Europa's based/near Gloucestershire Airport, Staver

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Any Europa's based/near Gloucestershire Airport, Staverton,
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:30:37
Cheltenham?

>I ask because I'm finding myself on a likely biz trip in that area
>on the first two weeks of November, - and would love to gawk at some
>finished Europa's for some inspiration. :-)

Peter - I have an UNfinished one nearby, but there are several flying
examples in the area - Tim Houlihan's G-BZTH, David Joyce's G-XSDJ,
Bruce Morris's G-CEMI for instance. I think they all usually monitor
this list but may be offline at present. Contact me off-list if you
want to get in touch with any of them.

in friendship

Rowland