Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Tech Help re 914
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:04:16

Hi All,

I am forwarding this on behalf of Chris Staines, his Europa is now
parked midway between Ottawa and London, Ont, following some problems
on the return flight.
Ferg has kindly agreed to lend Chris his trailer to retrieve the
aircraft, but as it will be at least a 4 hour drive each way, it
would be nice if we could fly there and effect a repair.

Any suggestions for trouble shooting the problem would be welcomed.

Dave C-FBZI