Europa-List: Re: RR Up-date #14 & Meeting times

Subject: Europa-List: Re: RR Up-date #14 & Meeting times
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:38:59

We like Freds suggestion that we kick off with the whole group & make
introductions.
Wed like to spend most of the day at the flight line, and keep it casual
& fun, visiting with one another & admiring the planes.  Probably most of the
topics will be discussed informally.  At the end of the group intro, if desired,
a few specific topics & times could be set, and leave the rest to chance.
The pilots lounge is probably big enough if we need a more formal setting (i.e.
for MG SB).  We dont think a meeting room at the lodge is necessary.  Looking
forward to seeing everyone!

Jim & Heather
N241BW

Read this topic online here: