Re: Europa-List: RR Up-date #14 & Meeting times

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RR Up-date #14 & Meeting times
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 08:49:27

So, why not book the room for after dinner, Saturday and meet for an
hour or so to get the news/technical stuff out and do the rest of our
meetings, ad-hock at the airport building.  I'd hate to see a fun event,
like this, "planned" to the second.  Some of you long time builders
really need a ride or two to get your juices flowing again...

Let's keep it spontaneous...

Jeff - Baby Blue