Europa-List: RR Nametags

Subject: Europa-List: RR Nametags
From: h&amp;jeuropa <butcher43@att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 14:34:40

We're making up nametags for RR and trying to include N numbers and residence
city
and state.  We're missing some information.  Here's what we have:

Jeff & Mary Behrans - N55XS Baton Rouge, LA
Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Smyrna, TN
Troy & Donna Maynor - Weaverville, NC
Jim & Lynne Puglise -missing builder #, n# and city, FL
John & Susan Lawton - N245E Dunlap, TN
Bob & Maureen Borger N914XL Corinth, TX
Paul & Jenny McAllister... N378PJ Pewaukee, WI
Jim & Heather Butcher - N241BW Kalamazoo, MI
Bud Yearly - N12AY Valrico, FL
Jim Brown - N398JB - Wildwood, FL
John & Paddy Wigney - N262WF Mooresville, NC
Jim Woolnough - missing builder #, n# city & state
Creighton Smith A-036 - missing city and state
Bob Lindsay - N77EU Coranado, CA
Erich Trombley - N28ET Las Vegas, NV
Kim Prout - N111EU Upland, CA
Kevin Klinefelter N211KA Bishop, CA
Fred Kline..A194.. Orcas Island, WA
William McCellan  A164 Newbury Park, CA

Please let us know of corrections or additions.  Send directly to
butcher43@att.net
or reply to this message with DO NOT ARCHIEVE

Thanks

Jim & Heather
N241BW

Read this topic online here: