Re: Europa-List: Rough River, Sept. 17-19

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River, Sept. 17-19
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 14:00:18

I'll be driving in, probably=C2-Saturday AM.=C2- There is a small room
at the airsrtrip that we could probably use if the number is < about 20.=C2
- It would probably be easiest to leave the coordination to one person, s
o I won't do anything about a room unless Jeff asks me.=C2-

Based on years past, the chance to make some formal or informal presentatio
ns is a great idea.=C2- John made some informal presentations year before
 last on painting and finishing that I found really interesting, so if we c
an schedule as much of the day as possible, it would probably enhance the w
eekend substantially.=C2- (Not that I'm against beer drinking).=C2-

Jim Puglise