Europa-List: TEXEL - LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE

Subject: Europa-List: TEXEL - LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:20:49

Not long to the 14th of October! Bob has asked me fill in a few more detail
s of the trip.

LOTSW has traditionally been a leisurely trip to capture the best opportuni
ties from the shorter September days and weather. Last year the Texel event
 clashed with with the LOTSW dates=2C and support suffered as a consequence
. This year the dates have coincided again=2C so we have have planned to in
clude a visit to Texel in the trip.

Due to the price and availability of accommodation we do not plan to overni
ght at the even. We will be visiting for the day and flying out to pre-arra
nged digs. Subject to weather=2C we hope to pull in a night in Denmark and
at least one in  france=2C returning on Sunday. As further weather informat
ion begins to emerge we will be able to form more definite plans. Bob has s
everal attractive alternative venues in mind=2C which he will be illustrati
ng in a subsequent e-mail shortly.

We still have spaces if anyone wants to join in the trip=2C and look forwar
d to hearing from you.

Regards to all.

Bryan