Re: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Anyone considered a ULPOWER UL260i engine
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:18:04

Guys,
I remember reading on one of the post or talking to someone about it.
If you contact Gus at the link below I believe he can tell you, but
someone has purchased one of the UL engines and is getting ready to
put it in his Europa. I believe he was close to the end stage on that
endeavor. Not sure though.

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush