Europa-List: Rough River up-date #4

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River up-date #4
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 09:35:56

Guy's... were up to a possible 10 Europa's flying in for this. Da ya
think we can get to 15? Lets get calling anyone off this list that has
or may know someone that has one. I know there's more in Florida!
Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff & Mary Buhrans - Flying Baby Blue in.
Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
Jim & Lynne Puglise - Flying or Driving the motor home.
Fred Kline.... All the way from California.
John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
Bob Borger N914XL - Flying In from Texas
Paul McAllister...  Out of the country right now but we hope he'll be
showing us some much and improved cowl mods.
Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in Yea Bud! ... any other Europa's down
there we can get up?
John Wigney - Flying in.

Left Base going into Rough River year before last. This is the weather
we're going to have! I'm hammering on the wood as I type.

Guys... Remember this loose formation.