Europa-List: New Rough River Count

Subject: Europa-List: New Rough River Count
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:31:33

Guy's we're up to 9 Europa's coming in. Lets keep it going! Call
everyone you know thats got one in the air. I have sent offerings to
the weather gods. They promised to be good to us.
Jeff R

Jeff & Mary Buhrans - Flying Baby Blue in.
Jeff & Karen Roberts - N128LJ Gold Rush Flying In
Troy & Donna Maynor - Flying his brand new Mono Classic ;o)..
Jim & Lynne Puglise - Flying or Driving the motor home.
Fred Kline.... All the way from California.
John & Susan Lawton - N245E Flying his Jab powered Europa
Bob Borger N914XL - Flying In from Texas
Paul McAllister...  Out of the country right now but we hope he'll be
showing us some much and improved cowl mods.
Jim & Heather Butcher - Flying in
Bud Yearly - N12AY Flying in Yea Bud! ... any other Europa's down
there we can get up?