Re: Europa-List: Popham International flyin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Popham International flyin
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:36:13
Thanks Steve, I always think its the least expensive way to meet a lot of f
riends in one place. Pleasure shared is twice the pleasure.=0Adid you ever
go to Rough River? long ride from Florida but the Canard RR meet is a must.
 Paul McAllister and I went a few times and that persuaded Paul to organise
 the Europa one. Be nice if it succeeds, its a good venue but you have to t
ake your own beer; why are fundamentalist politicians such a nuisance?=0AGr
aham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0AFrom: Steven Pitt <st
even.pitt2@ntlworld.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, 14
 June, 2010 14:14:25=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Popham International flyin
=0A=0A=EF=BB  =0ADon't worry Graham - it was great to see you again =0Aa
nd glad you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully it will encourage others from the
=0AEuropa clan to come to future events.=0AKind regards to all and thank yo
u to everyone for =0Atheir kind comments. It was a pleasure to see everyone
 and to enjoy your =0Acompany.=0ASteve Pitt and son David.=0A----- Original
 Message ----- =0A>From: GRAHAM SINGLETON =0A>To: europa-list@matronics.com
 =0A>Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:49 =0A>AM=0A>Subject: Re: Europa-List:
Popham =0A>  International flyin=0A>=0A>=0A>I did wonder about that afterwa
rds, too late to unsay the email then; I'm =0A>  too far away to really kno
w what goes on though=0A>Graham=0A>=0A>=0A>=0A>=0A_________________________
_______=0A From: G-IANI <g-iani@ntlworld.com>=0A>To: europa-list@matronics.
com=0A>Sent: Monday, 14 June, 2010 =0A>  9:28:43=0A>Subject: RE: =0A>  Euro
pa-List: Popham International flyin=0A>=0A> > =0A>Graham=0A> =0A>Your =0A>
 short term memory loss is greatly regretted especially as it lead to you
=0A>  leaving out the greatest contributor, Steve Pitt=0A> =0A>Ian =0A>  Ri
ckard=0A> =0A>From:>  owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com =0A>  [mailto:
owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of GRAHAM =0A>  SINGLETON
=0A>Sent: 13 June 2010 23:04=0A>To: >  europa-list@matronics.com=0A>Subject
: Re: Europa-List: Popham =0A>  International flyin=0A> =0A>Popham 2010,=0A
>Worth every penny of the subs just to experience the =0A>  results the gen
erosity of all the hard working committee achieve but =0A>  especially Dave
 Buzz and Ian and Irene..  Dave's enthusiasm gives an =0A>  enormous boost
to everything the club does. =0A>The arrival of old and new Dutch friends w
as a high point, =0A>  nice to meet you Frans and Tim and your wonderful la
dies, (my short term =0A>  memory for names has hiccuped again)=0A> =0A>Gra
ham=0A>http://www.matronics.c===============
====0A>=0A>=0A>=0A>=0A>href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Eur
opa-List">http://www.matronhref="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://foru
ms.matronics.com=0A>href="http://www.matronics.com/contribution";>http://w