Europa-List: Instrument module cooling/demisting fans.

Subject: Europa-List: Instrument module cooling/demisting fans.
From: rparigoris <rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:43:27

I forget who asked me for information on my cooling/demisting fans.
Anyway near bottom of page are details:
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=27305

I went with four 30mm fans. Weight is under an oz. and a half. The fans I
selected
draw about half the amps, are quieter and flow about twice as much as other
30mm fans! By having 4 fans, true there is better spot cooling for radios and
Dynon compared to 1 fan, but demisting covers about 18". Have high and low
control
and indicator. Boy does it sound great!
Ron Parigoris

Read this topic online here: