Re: Europa-List: Fuel Cap stuck on

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Cap stuck on
From: JR Gowing <jrgowing@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:00:56
And for those interested, I slid a thin knife in the slot and was able
to remove the cap.

When examined, you can see that there are several edges on the cap side
of the piece which enters the main body set in the fuselage. I went
around this several times filing a bevel on the cap side of the edge.
And this looks OK.

Now to get my piece of chain to be anchored in the inlet tube......
JR - Kit 327