Europa-List: Brake and Billet Pump updates

Subject: Europa-List: Brake and Billet Pump updates
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:40:15
Gents,

For those who are interested, I have updated the sections on the MDO
Brake Master Cylinder (MAITRE CYLINDRE DE FREIN =AB AU MANCHE =BB)
modification and the new Billet mechanical fuel pump for the Rotax 914.

The brake is almost completed.  Monday or Tuesday, I'll go to the
airport after work and get it all connected up and working.

As for the Billet pump, it is closer but still has some issues to
resolve before I begin the actual installation.  I have no doubt that
the Billet pump will work as advertised, it's just that no mod, no
matter how simple it sounds, ever goes easily.

Once I have the new brake system functioning and tested, I'll feel like
I can tackle completing the Billet pump.

Check six,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=60232
http://www.biplaneforumgallery.com/index.php?cat=10046
Europa Flying!
3705 Lynchburg Dr.