Re: Europa-List: Re: Test pilot wanted for the PH-DIY

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Test pilot wanted for the PH-DIY
From: Frans Veldman <frans@privatepilots.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:58:18

On 04/14/2010 10:33 PM, zwakie wrote:

> Don't take her up in the air though on Friday  [Wink] Please say hello to Rob
for me.

The latter I will do. What happens friday is up to Rob of course. We are
not going to push it, but we aren't going to delay it either. We'll just
see what happens. Most likely we will not even know ourself in advance
when we are actually going to perform the first flight...

> I received notice that your package was received, so Saturday I will be at
> EHHO
to get the brakes in working order. Maybe a good day for first flight?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I sent you the BS113 O-rings as well.
As I understood Rob is not available at saturday. Monday is also an
option, but you probably have to work then...

Frans