Re: Europa-List: Sensenich prop mounting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sensenich prop mounting
From: JEFF ROBERTS <Jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:15:03

HI Dave,
It's been a while but I remember using the spacer from my old prop. I
believe I had to re-drill it? Yes I had new drive bushings to cover
the depth of the spacer, and yes I needed longer bolts that I got from
ACS or Lookwood. Like you I made the change when I wanted to fly and
didn't realize the new prop needed the spacer till it was off. Don't
worry the prop in my opinion was worth the wait. I have mine set
closer to a cruse setting but still get an easy 1000 FPM at solo full
tanks, and 130KTS is the norm at 5200 RPM. I usually fly at 120 and
save the gas.
Best Regards,

Jeff R.  N128LJ Gold Rush