Re: Europa-List: SnF Engineering Meeting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SnF Engineering Meeting
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:46:48
> Is it too early to start planning the annual festivities?

Sorry to say that family obligations will prevent me from attending
this year...I can always use a boost in the realm of Engineering...do
enjoy the show!...I hope to make RR this year, if weather cooperates.

Cheers,

Fred

PS: In the 12 months since SnF 09, I bit the bullet and bought the RAM
Sube engine, laid up my cowls and mono wheel fairing from Alex
Bowman's molds, designed, fabricated, and installed an engine mounting
frame, twin hi pressure fuel pumps for the injection system, had some
custom radiators made and am in the midst of fabbing the cooling
ducting and a tuned exhaust system...lotsa little stuff as
well...discernable progress.