Re: Europa-List: Singleton tailwheel mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Singleton tailwheel mod
From: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 08:56:08

John, sorry about that, all new sender mail goes into a segregated folder.
Don't
know why the accreditation link didn't work.  I just previously sent you and
answer but maybe you did not get it.  It was just thanking you for the
information
as I have gotten many offers with it.  I am covered at this time, but thanks.
Bill McClellan