Re: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa parts supply - 'Handling fee' warning.
From: Gerry Holland <gholland@contentstream.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:19:44

Standard Practice! Try RS Components and others where it is 25%!
Would you want that returned Torque Tube as a purchase without it being
checked?
In the grand scheme of things the weight of that improved unit is a small
percentage in the total weight of a Europa build. If you're fitting the
clamps with the older style then what's the difference....
Who'd be a Supplier with a customer base of some that never seem happy!
I'm glad that I seen complimentary comments about Europa too.
Based on past events it's good we still have a Europa Company.
Gerry