Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa door shoot bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa door shoot bolts
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:01:44

Ira,
I will be at Sun'n'Fun again with the Europa team, Jeff and Mary Behrnes and
a couple of Brit Europa owners. Bud tells me that Europa have stands 90 and
91 so engineering meetings will be on the agenda.
Look forward to seeing you and any other Europa owners/wannabees in just
over a month.
Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH