Re: Europa-List: Anyone install an easy to use for pilot drink

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Anyone install an easy to use for pilot drink
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:28:19
Hi Ron

May I introduce my drink holder?

Before opening attachment please read this:

- she is normally located around P2
- I can move her easily because she is light weight
- she is safe (no hard particles) and easily removable if necessary
- she is quite soft and her skin is real natural leather (quite dark)
- she is a good soft drink holder but she can do other things also like
taking care of my map or so
- she is a superb beer holder also (but one by one only and never when
airborne!)
- some times I use her as a litter box (but later I usually repent
strongly!)
- I met her years ago
- she never groans and would like to be always in the cockpit
- she will be absolutely be my one, only and last drink holder (in the
Europa=B4s cockpit) I ever need
- if I will ever loose her it is not possible to find absolutely
similar, only cheap copies or so
- If I protrude my finger or even two of them into her, she feels good
inside and the innner surface is like satin made (in fact silk) or even
better may I say
- she is always ready for my ideas, thoughts and dreams
- my wife accepts her (as long as she will stay there)
- very few but some of my friends may use her also (under my supervision
only)

Raimo

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417
The Experimental of The Year 2007 in Finland
37500  Lempaala
Finland
tel + 358 3 3753 777
fax + 358 3 3753 100