Europa-List: Re: Material for Instrument Panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Material for Instrument Panel
From: bmoorhouse <barrymoorhouse@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:34:05

flying farmer wrote:
> What about Carbon fiber sheeting. You will have a ready made finish if you
> like
the carbon fiber look.

> Richard Wheelwright

Mine is carbon fibre sheet - as a "sub panel" that holds all the instruments and
can be removed without taking the whole panel assembly off. Looks very good
with its almost holographic weave effect, is very light and very strong. Also
have carbon fibre sheet on the panel cover between the seats (I do not have
finger
brakes).

I would recommend it if you can get some with a good polished finish.

--------
Barry Moorhouse
G-JHYS Trigear XS
Rotax 914 UL