SV: Europa-List: george haines are you there

Subject: SV: Europa-List: george haines are you there
From: Sidsel og Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:08:09

Dear Europaphiles,

Happy new year!

I have no experience with any of these social networks or websites, and I
have no intention of joining.  This reflects no negative opinion (and is not
intended to start a discussion on the subject on this forum!)

I only ask all to continue posting technical and operational issues on this
forum, and not shift to any other.

Thanks!

Svein
LN-SKJ