RE: Europa-List: Wanted Classic Build manual

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Wanted Classic Build manual
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:35:46

Hi! Rowland./SteveD.
Where is the guy who wants the classic manual?
I have a trike manual and should have a mono manual but "cards on the table"
I'm very sensitive about parting with either.
I'm not going to verify having the second one at present since it is in a
place which is likely about minus 5 degrees !
I've been bitten before with supplying photo negatives etc. and even a video
of the re-assembly of the Blackburn Beverley, people just get blank memories
and don't make the ultimate commitment to you and if they make the
commitment they don't live up to it. Not withstanding it is a valuable item
when you are selling your completed bird on.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG