Re: {Spam?} RE: Europa-List: Monowheel tunnel dimensions?

Subject: Re: {Spam?} RE: Europa-List: Monowheel tunnel dimensions?
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 19:12:21

Thank you Craig,
Minimum clearance of bend in the cross tube noted, drive rod most likely
better - I should be ok.
Front rudder cable height noted - I'm thinking of doing Ian Rickard's
rudder pedal platform reduction mod. Should decrease height by 30 mm or so.
Also doing G.S. tailwheel and rudder drive (as supplied by factory)
which increases rear rudder cable height. I drew a string and got about
70 mm at bagage bay supports.
And you're right - I'm fitting as much stuff as I can. While hopefully
not making future access altogether impossible.
Gascolators will be between inboard and outboard port bagage bay supports.
And no, don't know Yep. The family name "de Jong" may sound a bit exotic
but it is the most common in the Netherlands. There are hundreds of
thousands of us.
Thanks again,
Jan