RE: Europa-List: Mod 73

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:09:44

Graham=2C

I fully understand=2C but one would check before installation that the tube
s slide easily over the torque tube.

I did have the swarf problem on one side early in the build because I did n
ot use a brand new drill bit. It was quite a job to fix that with a special
 homemade abrasive tool.

I think there must be a simple way for new builders to drill the pip pin ho
les BEFORE installing a single tube.

Karl

> Date: Fri=2C 16 Oct 2009 01:39:27 +0100
> From: grahamsingleton@btinternet.com