RE: Europa-List: Benwick flow transducer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Benwick flow transducer
From: Gustavo Sessarego <gsessare@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 09:19:37

Hi There=2C

My name is Gustavo from Argentina. I am thinking to buy an Europa xs monowh
eel with Jabiru 3300 and airmaster prop Constant Speed. Could somebody advi
se me the expected performance ( cruise speed and consuption)
and also any reference about this kind of engine compared with ROTAX ?

It is a reiable engine ?

Thanks for the feedback and regards from Argentina

GUSTAVO