Re: Europa-List: Congrats to Jeff,Cooling feedback for Bud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Congrats to Jeff,Cooling feedback for Bud
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:12:15
The only comparable data that I have was as follows:

20 minute ground at between 2500 and 4000rpm, CHT stabilised at 94C, OAT
12C.
If adjusted for a 30C OAT, then CHT would be 116C.
At 2500rpm, oil temp was cooling down through 109C, or 127C adjusted to
30C.

There was a moderate wind from behind and <1 hour on the engine, so
still tight.

Cooling modified thus:

Duncan McF.